Blog Archive

Monday, September 19, 2016

How to Change your "my eyes only" Password on Snapchat

This is something fairly simple, yet I couldn't figure out how to do it myself at one point, and I couldn't find any guide on the internet, plus, I've heard people say that Snapchat's newer updates are harder to use. So this is how to change the my eyes only password:

First, you need to go to the my eyes only section. This is done by scrolling up in the camera part of Snapchat. You should now see your memories. Memories are pictures that are saved in the app, but not necessarily in your phone or cloud's memory.

Second, you move to the right twice. The first section is memories, the second one is the photos saved on your phone and the third one is a my eyes only, which should be password protected.

Third, you have to click on the link in the bottom right corner that says "options".

Fourth, you should get a pop up that asks you if you forgot your password or if you want to change it. Click "change passcode"

Fifth, enter your old password and the new one you want twice.

Please note that this method may not work for all phones and all updates, however, I imagine that a lot of them will use very similar methods. Also, if you forget your password, Snapchat doesn't keep a backup.

If you wanted to see my video on Snapchat Memories, click here.

4 comments: